Concrete, Galvanised (Metal), Poly (Plastic) Water Tank Cleaning
Does your water smell, taste funny, or is discoloured? Pristine Water Systems is Australia’s leading water tank cleaning group, with technicians right around the country
Don’t you deserve clean, healthy water?
Pristine Water Systems (PWS) utilises a revolutionary process for cleaning and sanitising stored water supplies: Quadclean™
Minimal Water Loss
We remove sludge and organic build-up, filter your water (if needed), circulate and aerate the water whilst applying our AqueousPro water sanitiser. All with minimal water loss!
What’s on your roof, ends up in your tank!
Leaves, twigs, bird & animal droppings, chemical spray drift, dust and dirt. This all washes into your water tank when it rains.
Save water and get more use from your tanks when they’re clean
- Sediment/sludge inspection
- pH and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) testing
- Strainer and water catchment assessment
The Pristine Water difference for clean, healthy drinking water
Stored water in domestic holding tanks may appear clear and clean, but it is likely the water tank will contain organic contaminants as well micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses, algae, protozoa, parasites and mould spores.
Quadclean™ is more than just vacuuming sludge from the bottom of your water tank. To truly enjoy pure drinking water, you need to ensure the water is sanitised, filtered and agitated to give it life!
Whatever water tank you have, Pristine Water Systems can provide solutions to ensure you have healthy water. See below for details for the type of water tank cleaning service suitable for you.
Here are some of the reasons why PWS QuadClean™ is a must:
- Minimal water loss or wastage.
- No chlorine used.
- Our Water Sanitiser, AqueousPro™ is a unique water purifying product that controls bacteria & viruses, approved under the Australia Drinking Water Guidelines, as a potable water treatment.
- Health benefits of oxygenating water via sanitisation & filtration processes.
- High standard of service with fantastic results.
Clean and Sanitise your rainwater tanks!
QuadClean™ is suitable in most situations for the cleaning of rainwater tanks and domestic and commercial applications as well as many other applications associated with the sanitisation and treatment of stored water.
This is achieved by:-
- Removal of Sediment: The build up of sediment in the bottom of the tank including sludge, organic matter, leaf mould, mud and many other contaminants such as animal carcasses is vacuumed and pumped from the bottom of the tank to waste.
- Circulation Process: If required, the water is passed through an advanced filtration system to eradicate any remaining foreign particles. At this stage, we will aerate (oxygenate) and circulate the water around the tank, ensuring the Anearobic and Aerobic levels are distributed for healthy water top to bottom.
- Water Sanitisation: Using our water sanitiser, AqueousPro™, we are able to control any harmful bacteria that may exist in the water. It works by releasing millions of oxygen atoms into the water, which destroys bacteria, fungus and viruses but also removes unsavoury tastes and nasty odours. You can learn more by visiting our Water Sanitiser page. It leaves little residue and is approved through the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines as suitable for sanitising drinking water.
- Water Test: Finally, water tests are carried out to determine the pH level and conductivity. Results are recorded for future reference with a detailed report given to the tank owner on completion.
Do you need Filters/filtration or Ultraviolet (UV) sterilisation for your home?
Pristine Water Systems supply and service a complete range of Whole of House (WoH) filtration systems for domestic, rural and commercial operations.
Do you know what is inside your rainwater tanks?
The potential health risks that can be associated with stored water in rainwater tanks. Birds, frogs, rodents, reptiles and insects can often find their way into rainwater tanks and their droppings contaminate the water, to say nothing of their carcasses when the animal is trapped and dies in the tank. Decaying animal and organic matter in a tank can introduce harmful bacteria such as E.coli and coliforms, salmonella, as well as giardia and cryptosporidium. Other materials such a dust, leaves, twigs, corroded metals, roofing product residues, smoke and wood fire particles can also be washed into the tank, tainting the drinking water and forming a significant amount of sludge in the bottom of the tank.
Rural Tank Cleaning
If you have tank water at your property, this water is at risk of being contaminated. Stored water in domestic holding tanks may appear clear and clean, but it is likely the water tank will contain organic contaminants as well micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses, algae, protozoa, parasites and mould spores. More Information
Commercial Tank Cleaning
Commercial and Business Premises as well as Community Buildings that have installed water storage tanks, fire protection or other water saving systems such as water holding tanks or rainwater harvesting systems find over time contaminants, such as leaf matter, mould, dirt and dust will build up and will be required to be removed and the tank cleaned. More Information
Slimline (City) Tank Cleaning
If you have a rainwater harvesting tank system at your property over time contaminants, such as leaf matter, mould, dirt and dust will build up and will be required to be removed and the tank cleaned.
In addition to our Tank Cleaning Services PWS also supplies and services a complete range of domestic and commercial filtration products, from washing machine filters to whole of house filtration systems.